Tuesday, February 06, 2007

in response to the comments left in the shoutbox...

Serenity: Hey, I was wondering when there will be new chapters available? I've read all of them so far...

The best person to ask would be someone over at Shoujo Magic. I'm not affiliated with them in any way nor do I know anyone there so I really don't know their release schedule. Just be patient as these folks are busy :)

Anna: i can't download the scanlation,why?

The monthly bandwidth has already been exceeded. Sorry.

Moogli: eh.. out of bandwidth already? does that mean I have to wait until march before I can dl again? ><

Uhm, yeah. So sorry about that. I didn't think downloads would ever exceed 5GB/month...

rukita: waaa i can't download the files....why you don't upload the files in this site [link] is easy and we can download unlimited

I prefer that the files be permanently hosted, meaning no expiry. I also don't have the time to upload everything again.

If someone out there would like to upload the chapters and provide download mirrors, you can reach me at cheshire(dot)macy(at)gmail.com and I'll put them up.



Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: