Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hiya!

Based on the title, I guess you guys can figure out what this blog is for. I love Parfait Tic and I hope to spread the word about the series ^-^ It hasn't been licensed yet so the only way to get it out to an English-speaking audience is through scanlations.

Enter this blog.

First and foremost: all scanlations available on this blog (so far) were done by Manga Project. I am not claiming any credit for them. I'll also be posting links to the chapters done by Shoujo Magic if they give me permission.

As an idiot when it comes to tech stuff, I've never been able to figure out how to download the chapters through IRC. Also, I have no idea how to create my own webpage *sheepish*

So there.

I'll be uploading the files whenever I get the chance. Hope you enjoy reading Parfait Tic as much as I have ^-^

No comments: